Maintenance break affects LAMK students and staff.
Maintenance break affects Office365-cloud services and file shares (MACShare, L-directory, Z-directory). There can be shorter breaks in other services as well, but otherwise services like Reppu work normally.
For students the break mainly affects e-mail and other Office365-services.
Username, password and services
Username, password and e-mail address remains as before. Password can be changed or forgotten password activated in http://id.lut.fi after the migration.
Staff members need to prepare for computer’s re-installation during summer 2019 and make backups of their own information.
O365 and workstation files that are automatically transferred:
- Calendar entries
- OneDrive files
- Teams files
- Respa and Sharepoint files
- L-directory (will be moved to K-directory)
User actions and backups (if necessary):
- Remaking Skype links
- Memos, discussions and planner from Teams
- YAMMER IS EMPTYING AND NEW YAMMER IS COMING AFTER MAINTENANCE: Everything in Yammer (groups, members, messages)
- OneDrive file shares
- Relink OneDrive files in Reppu and teaching materials
- Browser bookmarks